29 Weeks Pregnant



How far along? 29 weeks
Baby Size: 29cm long - aprox the size of a butternut squash.
Baby weight: around 2.5lb
Measurement at belly button: 38 1/2 inches
Maternity clothes: I caved and bought some maternity jeans - You can read my review on them: HERE
Stretch marks? Unfortunately yes. 2 tiny ones on my breasts that it's likely only I will ever notice. 
Sleep: I haven't had a lot of that lately, I may have to start looking at sleep ap's on my phone. I'll let you know if I do & how they go.
Best moment this week: We went to our first anti-natal class & met some lovely people in the same "boat" as us. One of the couples live on the same estate that we're moving to in March which means little one will have a play-mate pretty much from day one.
Miss anything? Small boobs - I never thought I would say that, ever.
Movement: Absolutely loads. George and baby play a game where he talks at my bump and baby will kick in response. The first time this happened baby landed a kick right on George's cheek & I laughed so much I gave myself & baby hiccups. 
Food cravings: I've fallen back in love with ice-cold water. No squash for me thanks.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Not pregnancy related sickness, no. I did have a cold at the beginning of the week that came free with a side of nausea, but that subsided very quickly - one of the perks of being pregnant is your body seems to fight illness more quickly than usual.
Gender: Apparently the entire world (small exaggeration) think that it's a boy. No scientific reason, or even old-wife tale explanation "it just has to be." No pressure then.
Labour signs: No, but we spoke a huge amount about labour in our anti-natal class, so I'm fully informed on what to look out for now...
Symptoms: Still rib pain, though after finding out how cramped my organs are at the moment I am not surprised at all. 
Belly button in or out? In! Though looking at my photo I can't help but think it does look rather "out".
Happy or moody most of the time: This week I have been moody. It's not something I really noticed at the time, but in hindsight I have been a cow.
Looking forward to: Dad's got the next two weeks off of work, so I've got some company during the days. It never really occurred to me that I might feel lonely during "working hours" - I usually love my solitude, but I suppose everyone has a limit.

Search This Blog