31 Weeks Pregnant

This week has been lovely & rather busy. My mormor & morfar (grandparents) are visiting, we went to the theatre on Thursday (to watch Honk,) it was my dads 50's on Friday so we went to the Ram for lunch & had a surprise party at the lock keepers cafe, then we watched my brother in an undiscovered youth contest last night, & we've had a fair few baby classes this week too. Busy Busy Busy.



How far along? 31 weeks
Measurement at belly button: 38 1/2 inches - this is the third week running & I must say I feel like I've gotten bigger - but the numbers don't lie.. 
Maternity clothes: I haven't bought anything new, I have started planning my post labour clothes though. Lots of black "period nickers" GLAMOUROUS.
Stretch marks? No, but is that really surprising when I apparently haven't grown?
Sleep: This week has been rubbbbbbiiiisssshhhhh. George & I are house sitting for his parents & are sharing a double mattress on the floor of his room. I've had to have a few naps on the sofa this week in the afternoons. Last night was the first full night sleep (apart from waking up to go to the loo) I have had all week.
Best moment this week: My lovely Mormor & Morfar (mums mum & dad) are over from Sweden & it is so nice to see them. They're over for dads 50th, which was Friday & the whole of Friday was lovely. Been a pretty good week.
Miss anything? Tummy sleeping, I don't care that I've repeated myself with that one. I miss it hugely.
Movement: It's been a right wriggler, which is great, but the area of kicks has been upgraded to harsh rib kicks as well as bladder punches. My baby is a fidget. 
Food cravings: Fruit: Bananas have tasted especially nice & water - from my lovely Aladdin water bottle of course.
Anything making you queasy or sick? My lack of sleep? 
Gender: I am yet to meet someone who thinks that we are having a girl. If you'd like to restore the balance please do tell me that you think it might be a girl.
Labour signs: None, but I have had shooting pains that indicate prep. They're not particularly comfortable.
Symptoms: Shooting pains, being clumsy & general forgetfulness (is that a symptom?)
Belly button in or out? In. 
Happy or moody most of the time: I've been on cloud 9 all week. Though I did cry when my cat went to the cattery - hormones are funny.
Looking forward to: Kitten coming home, exchanging contracts on the house, seeing the girls on Friday Etc. :)

Search This Blog