33 Weeks Pregnant

I've had another busy week this week. I've also been super tired & I do wonder how I would cope still being at work. Anyway because I'm busy today I've had to really rush this post & rush the photo so I'm sorry for that but here's the update:


How far along? 33 weeks
Measurement at belly button: 29 inches
Maternity clothes: I haven't bought any, but I have to admit I could do with something a little bit bigger than what I own. Thankfully I've not had anywhere overly special to go so haven't worried about that too much.
Stretch marks? I don't think so, but I can't see the bottom of my tummy any more...
Sleep: My sleeping pattern has established itself as: sleep at 11pm, wake at 3am, lay in bed massaging my achy hip until I fall back to sleep at 4am, wake up at 6am desperate for a wee, then hang about in bed until 9am hoping to get some more rest. It's all good practice.
Best moment this week: We exchanged contracts on the house this week so we officially own a home! 
Miss anything? I miss being able to pick up heavy objects - a strange one I know, but I've been desperately arranging things for the house move (when it happens) & I've not been able to do as much as I've wanted to.
Movement: Yes, the most ever. The right half of my tummy was an inch higher than the left the other night - tres creepy!
Food cravings: Nothing. Boo I'm a bore.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Not really no, but I was disgusted by tesco's packaged chicken wings - they smell awful.
Gender: Boys wriggle more right?
Labour signs: Nu-uh.
Symptoms: Bumpy skin - hormone spots. They're not appreciated.
Belly button in or out? I'd call it an outie now I think. 
Happy or moody most of the time: I had the one really emotional (moody) day this week, but mostly I've been happily plodding along.
Looking forward to: Seeing the NCT couples for a cuppa & cake this afternoon, our double date tonight with Jade & Dan, & a cleared garage.

Search This Blog