We got Married!


We did it. Tied the knot & all that jazz. It was such a lovely day. There was lots of kissing & a reasonable amount of drinking & the sun even made a short appearence. All in all it was a pretty amazing, memorable day.

We're not going to have our proffessional photographs ready for a little while so I'll leave the main bulk of images until they've arrived. For now I just want to say a massive thank you to everyone who made it possible & give a little mention to our vendors who, despite a few hiccups, I would highly recommend.

I'm sure I'll mention them all again in future posts, but just incase you're curious/planning your own wedding I thought I would list everyone with a link to their site (if applicable) down bellow.

Venue: Kingscote Barn
Caterers: Fosters
Florist: Sorori Designs
Dress: Enzoani Shoes: Hobbs
Suit: TM Lewin Waistcoat: Ted Baker Shoes: Bertie
Hair: Laura Leigh
Makeup: Limelight
Musicians: Evan Burgess & The Acoustic Boys
Face Painting: Sally-Ann at Cheltenham Face Painting

Thank you for sticking with me & my infrequent posting while I've been planning our big day. After our honeymoon I'm hoping to get back on schedule. Watch this space.


Search This Blog